Monday, March 03, 2008

Pictures from our Anniversary Weekend at the Chalet

The view outside the chalet!!

Ian striking his model pose.



Chrissi loves chairs and there just happened


to be a "Chrissi size" chair just for her!



Ian took several pictures of us, this one is the best......we both actually have heads in this one!




Brennan enjoying probably his 5th snack of the day. The boy LOVES to eat!




"Ok, I got up, but I really want you to help me down even though I know how to do it myself!"


Brotherly love!!!



No, this is NOT where we made Chrissi sleep!




Cheese!!!




"Where did Daddy go now?"


He LOVES to have his picture taken, can you tell?



1 comment:

Xadie's Journey said...

Wow-I can't believe how big all the kiddies have gotten. I love the pic of you two on the couch. You have a great photographer on your hands.