We had sooooo much fun today! Chrissi, unfortunately, was not feeling well. So after her appt with the doctor she took a FOUR hour nap!! She has a sinus infection and hopefully will be feeling better tomorrow. While she was sleeping, Jesse shoveled the driveway and the boys went out to play. They ended up in the backyard and I started a snowball fight while I was in the house. After too much snow was actually landing in the kitchen I put on shoes and gloves and surprised them with a sneak attack in the backyard. It was a BLAST!!!
We even moved around to the front of the house so Daddy could get in on the action!
All in all I declare myself the winner...............because I haven't quit smiling since!!!
LOVE these type of days!!!
(Sorry no pictures of the snowball fight, maybe next time.)

2 comments:
I LOVE that orange jacket!
I do too! He looks like a fireman, kind of.
Cheri
Post a Comment