That is going to be what Chrissi is in counselling for. I think I should already start a savings account for it. It started when we went to Guatemala to bring her home forever, video of that experience is VERY limited. I think we had at least 1 1/2 hours of video when we picked up the boys. (Granted my mom and Grandma were there to help with the camera). With Chrissi, I believe it is right at about 20 minutes. And then I was just thinking today that she is 19 months old and has only had professional pictures taken twice. Right when she came home and at Christmas. That may not seem like a big deal to most, but I was a "getting the boys pictures taken" fool. At least every three months and certainly for Christmas and Easter. I do take a lot of pictures of Chrissi myself, but I know there are way more of the boys. So that is way my beautiful, sweet little Chrissi is going to have third child syndrome!
Any idea on what therapy might cost in 16 years??
Chrissi, when you are old enough to read everything that I have written, you have to know that none of this is done intentionally. I just had NO IDEA how much busier life would be with three children. But don't worry............although you are the third child, you are the ONLY girl!!! That will absolutely be helpful to you when you and your brothers get older. I may not be the third child, but I am the only girl and it's always worked well for me. Love you, Baby Chrissi! (And just remember, therapy is on your dad and me!) =)
a return to "beautiful"...
9 years ago

1 comment:
LOL:)
Post a Comment