Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pluggies, Chicken, and puppies

The title of this post names three of Chrissi's favorite things. I am not looking forward to the day that we decide to take away her "pluggie". As mentioned in an earlier post, Chrissi is never too far from it. Ian gave her two to play with Sunday while we were cooking dinner. I turned around and this is what I saw.






Normally when we make chicken we tear it off and cut it up for Chrissi. The way she ate it last night was much more fun!!!









And "puppy" is her favorite word to say. Sheep, cows, cats, horses.......you name it, they are all PUPPIES!!!! It's really cute. So here she is playing puppies with Ian.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Two pluggies how funny! I LOVE the new blog. Jamiee did a great job. I love changing mine and making it new. Keeps my creative juices going!

Kelly said...

She is such a cutie and your boys are very handsome as well:)

Jaime said...

Two Pacifiers at one time? That is TALENT!

Katie said...

So cute !!