Brennan made lunch the other day. He got a cookbook for Christmas, but hasn't wanted to cook out of it yet. We were having a really "off" day together, probably too much Spring Break and I suggested he help me make lunch. He dumped in the macaroni noodles. Then added the butter and milk and powdered cheese. He mixed it all together and TA DA, lunch was ready. (Well, I added Green Beans and Pears, but he did the main course.) He was so proud of himself. It was really cool. He is excited to cook again. Maybe even today...........depends on how the day goes!!!
Here are a few pics of him making the mac and cheese. I forgot to take his picture with the finished product. I'll try to remember next time!


3 comments:
Next time you need video so we can hear --"BAM!"
Way to go Brennan! Who needs green beans and pears when you have Mac and Cheese? It's a major food group! :)
Cute Post! I am going to get my 5 year old going in the kitchen now too!!!
Oh, and I love the post below about the therapy, isn't it so true? Even though Isabela is our first adoption, she is the third child. I have vowed to start her baby book VERY VERY soon. Like Manana, Manana. I think my poor second child has it the worst since he's the second boy. Hand me downs and less pictures than the first boy or first girl. Poor little guy.
-Jaimee
Post a Comment