Monday, March 31, 2008

Can you say WEEEEEEEE!!!! (or Wii)

This past Saturday we went to my Uncle Kevin and Aunt Robin's for a Wii party. The kids were "allowed" to play for a little bit and then they were booted off for the adults to have a turn. I love Wii!!! In fact, I'm personally going to make sure the kids are good this year so Santa brings us one for Christmas. I think we would play it a lot, but as a family........and then again when the kids were in bed. =) Here are some pictures from our fun night.


Chrissi and Josh having dinner. Hmmmmm, where are the adults? Could they be playing Wii??


Told you we let them play for a little bit!


I guess Brennan was taking a break.


Uncle Kevin, the undefeated bowling champ of the night. But just one time I got to play my Aunt Robin and I have to tell you, I KICKED HER BUTT!!!!!


The first game we played was Mario Party or something like that. It was a lot of fun too!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a great time. Those are good pictures. The kids had a good time too. You forgot the college students, bouncing on the trapoline and having a good time too. Those college students did not leave until 2am.

Have fun,

Kevin

Cheri said...

The pictures of Alex's "Girls" came out too dark to see. Guess we'll have to try again!

Cheri