Thursday, March 06, 2008

100th post!

In the spirit of this finally being my 100th post I thought I would share some pictures from the past two days. Chrissi loves to color and had a blast this morning coloring while Ian and Brennan were at school and Mommy had some work to do. I got tired of trying to keep the crayons in their boxes, that's the reason for the bucket full of crayons.
The boys and I went roller skating last night (that was after we went to McDonald's for a school fundraiser). I forgot my camera, but my Aunt Robin and Cousin Trish took pictures. As soon as they email them to me I will be sure to post.
Enjoy the pictures!!
Oh happy girl!!!

"All these crayons just for me."





"Hey you, don't forget to watch me color!"

"What is out there?"
"Cool"

"Oh wow!!! I want to go out and play."

This is what happens every night when Jesse gets home. (Maybe I should go back to work so I can get all this attention when I walk in the door!)

Daddy's little girl!!!!






Chrissi and Brennan in their hiding spot behind the high chair. I think they are going to have to get better at choosing hiding spots!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute stuff!!!!We need to go out again soon!

Laurie said...

I can't believe how big Chrissi has gotten! Such a big girl!