Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Pat's Day

I think that I finally realized that my daughter's clothing colors are pretty limited. Yes, my daughter is girlie to the max. For the most part she owns pink and purple clothes. After two boys I was ready for pastels. (I did buy the boys pink shirts for Easter, but I'll write more about that at a later date.) I guess the revelation came this morning when I went to choose her clothes. NOTHING GREEN!!! Maybe fluorescent green or lime, but that is included in other outfits that are primarily PINK!!! Now on to my brilliant idea. Ian and Brennan have outgrown their Old Navy St. Pat's shirts that my mom bought them last year, but Chrissi certainly isn't too big for them. See below, this is how I recycled their shirts and still made Chrissi look adorable!!!






4 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute Cute Cute!!!!

Laurie said...

Tooo cute! I never knew there were other colors besides pink, lime green and purple! LOL

Cheri said...

Laurie, I didn't EITHER!!! C'mon, all a little girl needs are those 4 colors. BTW, you SOLVED my recycle bin problem.......and I appreciated your email......I'm working on replying, it is in my Draft folder!!! =)

Cheri

Alex and Sam said...

chrissy is too cute in her st patty's day gear...

alex