Monday, March 24, 2008

Chrissi was tagged

Chrissi was tagged by Skylar http://skyliesmiles.blogspot.com/


10 Things about me, Chrissi!

1. I really like to wrestle with my brothers and my PaPa.

2. My mommy doesn't like my Grandma to come in our house unless I get to go home with her. Otherwise when she leaves I throw a big fit and cry for a long time.

3. When Daddy gets home from work I come running.

4. My favorite animal is a puppy. Sometimes I call every animal "puppy". Mommy won't let me have one until I get older.

5. I am 19 months old and talking more and more everyday.

6. My favorite tv show is "Hip, Hop, Harry" on Discovery Kids. I like to dance and jump around when it comes on.

7. I love shoes!!! I even try to put my shoes on over my pajama feet.

8. I love to run around outside. I especially like chasing bubbles.

9. When I get really mad, I like to throw myself on the floor and scream.

10. I am a really outgoing and happy little girl. I like to laugh and make those around me laugh. I'm really funny!

Edited to add number 11.
11. I love to have Mommy sing Itsy Bitsy Spider and Little Bunny Foo Foo on command, and she does it no matter where we are!

I tag Lila and that's it because I think most people have been tagged already that read this.

2 comments:

Me? A Mom? said...

Oh gee, thanks. LOL.

I'll respond soon.

Anonymous said...

10 Things about Lila

1. She's really into babies right now - babies in books, babies on packaging, Gary Coleman on TV....

2. She has a favorite blanket that she sleeps with.

3. Her favorite food is banana, or B's as she calls them.

4. She knows a handful of signs, including "more" which she uses to also mean "again", "do it", and "i'm thinking about something I want now give it to me."

5. Every morning and night she asks to dance with Ted - it's their special thing.

6. She says "turtle" but will only whisper it.

7. Singing the ABCs in a jazz voice cracks her up every time.

8. She's addicted to Farmer Tad and his banjo.

9. She's one of the happiest and content babies I've ever had the pleasure to know.

10. Her smile and blue eyes can melt you.