Friday, May 16, 2008

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jesse and I made the decision last night that we are going to get the boys a Wii for their birthday. Yes, that may seem a bit extravagant, but the way we are looking at it is that it is kind of for all of us. So here is where you come in, what all do we HAVE to buy? We are so super excited and know the boys will be elated. Leave me a comment if you are Wii saavy.

Next Wii party is at my house, Aunt Robin and Uncle Kevin

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I am so jealous...I am coming over to play iy...I know nothing of Wii

dani said...

cheri,
you need the wii bundle, an extra wii-mote, rechargeable double aa batteries and charger. wii sports comes with the wii. if you get another game, guitar hero III is sooooooooo much fun!!!
l,
d xx

Jaime said...

Your boys will never leave the basement!!!! They will LOVE IT!!!

Is one bday in June the other in July????

Laurie said...

That is so funny! I immediately thought Cheri really wants that herself! LOL I know you all will have tons of fun with it!

Cheri said...

Ian's birthday is June 5th and Bren's is July 24th.
And, Laurie, you are so right! I want this probably MUCH more than the boys. Have you seen the Wii Fit thing that comes out this week? Super duper cool!