Can you believe it? Chrissi is almost in the sand!!!!
Ian LOVES to play in the sand. His favorite thing is to take the buckets down to the ocean and bring us up water to add to the sand. He and I had such a good time building together. He is my one and only child that can keep himself entertained. He is such an easygoing and sweet boy!
If you double click on Brennan you might be able to see all the bumps on him. My poor baby. I felt so bad for him. He looked/still looks awful!
Oh my!!! She is actually playing in the sand and having a GREAT time. She is such a Daddy's Girl. She was having a terrific time putting sand on Jesse's legs. I thought it looked like fun and decided to join in. I would shovel some sand up and she would quickly brush is off and say, "no, no, no, MOMMY"! I guess she told me!!!

4 comments:
Bravo on sharing so many photos so quickly! Looks like you are all having a blast.
I'm really not this good. Just trying to remember what we did day to day while in Florida!! ;-)
Cheri
cheri, i'm so happy for you that you are having such a great vacation:D the beaches of walton county are some of the most beautiful in the world, in my opinion. we usually travel to destin in the early fall, and we love, love, love it!!!
ENJOY,
dani xx
Such fun!!! I love the pics! We always have at least one crabby day too! :)
Post a Comment