Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A boy and his....COOKBOOKS??

Brennan has an obsession with cookbooks. EVERYWHERE we go a cookbook is brought along in the car. He shares them with my mom, asks to keep them when we go to my Grandma's and Jesse's Aunt Millies, looks at Aunt Sue's everytime we are there, and jumps up and down when the Kraft magazine comes in the mail (as it did yesterday). He LOVES to look at my Pampered Chef cookbooks, but those I won't let him keep, those can only be looked at at the kitchen table, not to be dragged all over the house. He keeps them in either a plastic grocery bag or a backpack. What you see in the pictures is not the complete collections. I know there are more in his room and wherever else he found to stash them. I wonder if this means that he is going to become a famous chef? My guess would probably be a world renown food critic. The boy loves to eat!!! If you know of anywhere else that sends free cookbooks, like Kraft please let me know. I LOVE to see his excitement when one comes in the mail.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

That is soooo cute. I will keep my eye out for free cookbooks. Did you Google it? That might come up with something. He is going to be a famous chef AND world renowned food critic..AND be married to one of the cutest gals in town Skylar J. hee hee

dani said...

BAM!!! cheri, i think you may be on to something... i'll keep my eyes out for free mailers as well.
you know used book stores usually have an assortment of cook books as do the "everything's a dollar" type stores:D
have fun with your little cook/eater!!!
love and hugs,
dani xx

Jaime said...

Now that is funny.