Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What is the cheapest.....????

.....place online to order pictures from? I have a LOT of pics from our vacation and want to get them developed, but also do not want to go broke doing so. Leave me a comment and let me know who you go through. Thanks!

8 comments:

Robin said...

CostCo. You can send them online and they are done in one hour.

dani said...

i think you can do the same at walgreens ^^^... i am not sure which is cheaper though... i'm terrible about printing mine:b
love,
dani xx

dani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

I have heard that york.com, shutterfly, and snapfish are good ...I don't know which is cheapes. I have used york and it was pretty cheap but I pretty much always use Walgreens.

Xadie's Journey said...

I'm surprised you have time to blog now that you've got a WII...lol.

Laurie said...

I LOVE Walgreens. I don't think they are any more expensive and the fact I can get them in an hour and they are virtually across the street works for me! Wal Mart and I think Target do it too.

Jaime said...

I always use snapfish... if I am inpatient- I'll pick them up from Walgreen's in an hour.

Jill said...

I am getting "caught up" learning about you and your gorgeous family! Thanks for visiting my blog! My hubby has family in the St Louis area! He visited there every summer for years as a child and loves the city!

*I use Kodak Easyshare site who runs specials... sometimes Shutterfly and Snapfish, but I do not use them...

Jill in PA!