And then that evening we all went back down after it quit raining. Even though it was kind of chilly that didn't stop the boys from wanting to play in the ocean. Chrissi had a fever and wasn't feeling well, but still was in awe.
Our first full day on the beach! Boys LOVED it, Chrissi.....not so much!!! These pics are not really in order and I don't want to spend any more time this morning messing with it. Also included are pics from Gilligans, which is where we ate dinner last night. More on that later, for now enjoy our day in pics!

4 comments:
Freaking ADORABLE!!! I love the one with the boys armed around each other and the one with all three of them on the bed with Ian and Chrissi's hands under their chin!
Have a great trip!!!
They look adorable in those pics. I miss them already!
Love Bama
You know you are addicted to blogging when you update while on vacation. LOL Leave it to you to rent a condo with WiFi.
I love the pictures!
Great pics, I am so jealous right now!
Post a Comment