Friday, August 08, 2008

We begin the "terrific" two's officially TODAY!!!

Our referral picture of Chrissi










Chrissi 2 months old








3 months old. This is when we went to see Chrissi in Guatemala. We had a great trip and heart and soul fell more in love with our sweet little girl. I don't think I will ever forget the feeling of giving her back to her foster mother, Igrid. Even though I knew how much Ingrid and her family loved and cared for Chrissi, my heart was broken.







Another picture from our visit trip, just couldn't resist including it!!! Our little Cardinal fan!












Chrissi is four months old in the picture with Ingrid. I LOVE the hat!!

















Chrissi 5 months old. I fell in love with this picture. She looks like a little diva. Ingrid sent home the coat, headband and shoes. We will treasure forever!!!













7 months old and Chrissi is HOME FOREVER!!!!! Our newest Irish Princess........well at least the Princess part is right!












Chrissi's first birthday picture!





















And without further hesitation...........INTRODUCING the newest 2 Year Old on the block!!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Chrissi. Can't believe you are two. You are so much fun, always a bundle of energy, completely full of sass, and my little love bug! I love you so much, Chrissi!!!! Looking forward to a fun and adventurous year with my two year old sweetheart.



"Yes I am two and I STILL have my pluggie. My mommy said that for those that question when I'm going to get rid of it, they are more than welcome to come over and try to take it away from me for more than a few hours at a time." I know, I'm so bad. I might try to start limiting to her bed and the car, because trust me, a car ride without pluggie is a nightmare!!!







The boys must have been busy, because I found Chrissi "sneaking" around in their room earlier!







"Yippee!!!!! I'm the birthday girl today!!"

8 comments:

Robin said...

Yippee! I am the first one to wish Chrissi a Happy Birthday. (at least on this blog) What an adorable princess.

Jaime said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

p.s. Poor Brennan- you weren't lying! :(

dani said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRISSI!!!
you are one beautiful, blessed little girl...
surely a star danced in heaven on the day you were born:)
love,
dani

Laurie said...

Feliz Cumpleanos Chrissi! I hope you have a wonderful day fit for the Princess you are! Tell your mama not to worry about the pluggie. I don't know of anyone that takes them to Kindergarten! :)

Jill said...

Love the sunflowers! I remember doing that as a child!!!!

Happy Belated 2nd B-day to your Irish Princess! She is beautiful!

Poor little guy, my face is hurting for him!!!!!!! UGH!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Baby Girl! We love you lots. Bama & Papa

Me? A Mom? said...

What a big girl she is! Happy Birthday!!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl!!!!! Sorry I am late!!!