Wednesday, August 27, 2008

While the boys are away, Chrissi will play!!

While the boys were at their first day of school, Chrissi enjoyed creating her first masterpiece. Honestly, I do not think that Chriss has ever painted before. (I know, bad mom!) She had so much fun painting that we are going to start doing it more often.

What a beautiful, beatiful picture you are creating, Chrissi.







Dani and Katelyn hard at working creating their beautiful abstracts.







"HEY!!!!!!! What are you doing over there? Stop stealing my ideas!"





Katelyn is shocked by the talent she has painting. Hmmmmmmmmmm, could it be like mother like daughter???





This painting is some serious stuff!!!





Ohhhhhh, Dani, that is just GORGEOUS!!!!





Look at that masterpiece!!!! And notice she does not have a pluggie in her mouth. See!! We don't let her have it ALL the time!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

I love the pictures! I was missing your blog updates!!! Is your back feeling any better?

dani said...

i've misssed you too, cheri. did you hurt your back??? i read jaime's comment:) i hope you are ok!!!
i love the painting session... darling photos:D
love,
dani

Cheri said...

Yes, Jamie, my back is feeling much, much better.

Dani, I throw my back out a few times each year, but this time was the worst. I was miserable!!

Aren't those kids just the cutest little artist's!!

Laurie said...

OMG you are such a good mom! Painting and play dough are 2 things I'd prefer not to deal with. Ooh yeah and bubbles!