These started out in styrofoam cups in kindergarten and with their Daddy's help the boys have helped "raise" their sunflowers. Now they are beautiful and HUGE!!! (Thanks, Mrs. Mosley and Ms. Killer, this has been a fun summer project.)
a return to "beautiful"...
9 years ago

7 comments:
OMG they are HUGE and very pretty! I could never do that. Way to go Ian, Brennan and Jesse! :)
That is really neat, how come i never saw it in your back yard?
I think Jess has really missed his calling, he should be a hortculturist. (Did I call it the right name?
Mom
Laurie, I could NEVER do that either. I look at plants and they die!!! lol
Mom, I guess it's been too hot when you've been over for us to go in the backyard.
cheri, i'm like you (cannot grow a darn thing)... if i had a green thumb, it would be shriveled up and brown, HA!!!
how rewarding that the sunflowers started off in a cup. i but your boys (all three of them;) are so proud!!!
love,
dani
Can you send them over to my house????
Did they have a good time at the Lake???
Cheri,
I am grateful that you got the Wii Fit for the Geek household. Maybe I let you win at bowling at the next Wii party.
Mr. Geek
lol..........thanks Mr. Geek!!! I'm afraid I'd win at bowling fair and square!!!!
Post a Comment