Friday, August 01, 2008

If only it were still the 80's......

........my girl would be in style. Check her out in her Daddy's socks. Reminds me of leg warmers!!!

8 comments:

dani said...

awwwwwwwwwwe... your little flash dancer!!! to be in the 80's again??? "what a feeling..." HA!!!
love,
dani

Kelly said...

OMG I think Sky and Chrissi have the same fashion sense. Sky does this too!!! How funny. I just gotta tell you that girl of yours is so cute!!! I have not forgotten I need to call you, I will I am just that far behind :)

Robyn said...

Too funny!! Gabriella likes to use daddy's socks as gloves. :)

Robyn

P.S. I'm tagging you with the "Brilliant Weblog Award"!! Go to my blog to see what to do.

Robin said...

She is going to need MUCH bigger hair to match her mother's hair in the eighties. It only took a can of hair spray, huh Cheri?

((hugs))

Cheri said...

Dani, that's exactly what I thought of when she put the socks on.....my Chrissi, then next Jennifer Biel (that was her name right?).

Cheri said...

Kelly, maybe Sky and Chrissi can share clothes.....we live close enough, maybe we can save some money!! =)

Cheri said...

Robyn, Chrissi will also put EVERYONE'S socks on her hands, I must admit, I prefer them on her feet......especially when they are dirty........ewwwwwwwwww!!! =)

Cheri said...

Robin, I hope that all of THOSE pictures are burned!!!!! I think I went through at least two cans of Aqua Net per week when I was sporting my "rooster" hair, as my dad always called it. Personally, I think it looked more like I ran into a wall, but HOW COOL WAS I?!?!?!?! =)