Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Blog question

A few of the blogs that I read have it so the blogs they read show when there is a new entry. How do you set that up? Please leave me a comment if you know how to do that!! Thanks so much!

5 comments:

dani said...

hi, cheri:D
it's a new thing blogger has added. i love it!!!

here's what you do:

~click on "customize" (upper right corner of your blog)
~on your layout, click "add a page element"
~under "blog list (new)" (it should be the first option on the pop-up) click "add to blog"
~click "a a blog to your list"
~open another instance of internet explorer, and, one by one, get the url's of the blogs your read until you have added them all.
~then click save.
if you have any problems, let me know:)
love,
dani

Laurie said...

Yep! I really like it too. You can define how much is shown too.

Cheri said...

Thanks so much, Dani!

Jill said...

I added you, and Dani answered your question... it was so easy and I always wanted to be able use my blog to click on others... it adds traffic to your site, too! It is fun to see what others are reading! Feel Free to add me if you do a blogroll! :-)

Jill

Elizabeth said...

Ooo, fun! Good question. I am learning so much about this whole blog world thing!
I'm going to have to check out that idea when I have time later.
Thanks!