Who still bathes their 20 month old in the sink? The answer would be me!!! I learned from the best. My mom is a big fan of bathing babies in the sink until they can't fit any longer. Why? Well that answer is quite simple.......it is easier. Duh! In all seriousness, I did try to put Chrissi in the master bath tub, it's one of the big sunken in tubs, and she FREAKED! Even now when she sees the boys in there taking a bubble bath, or swimming as they like to call it, she will not get within 5 feet of the tub. I guess she's afraid that I'm going to put her in again. So for now the sink works great for me........AND for her!!!!

"Wait just a minute, where in the heck did my pluggie go?"

She loves to chew on her washcloth......I know it's yucky, but I'm sure she chews on worse throughout the day.

Look how long her hair is getting.

Chrissi, you look like Bama jumping in the Lake or swimming pool. Are you going to be a "nose holder" too? Guess it runs in the name!
8 comments:
That is sooo cute! Love all her hair!!!
-Jaimee
She is precious! Ella will be three in August and STILL carries a "towel" to rub on her fingers, face, chew on, etc. She came home from Gautemala with one - she's had to have one since birth and I don't ever plan on taking it away from her. Or the passy - my husband is freaking out about the fact that she still has one. I'm sure as the years go by there will be more troublesome things to freak out about rather than a passy!
Thanks for stopping by - Your family is cute, cute, cute!
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
I can't believe Chrissi still fits in the sink. I love the new pics. Her hair really is getting longer. She is just beautiful!
I am all for those sink baths! I haven't tried lately but I get I could still get Bella's booty in the sink! Sooooo much easier! I can't believe how much she has changed in the 3rd picture! OMG she looks like a little girl! Where did baby Chrissi go? :)
Those pics are so adorable.
She is too freak'in cute!!!!!!!!!!!
She does look alittle cuter though holding her nose.
Love, BaMa
I am in love with Chrissy- she is precious.
Post a Comment