Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Sunday dinner with Bama and Papa!

It was a crappy rainy Sunday this past weekend so we decided to pull out a turkey from the freezer downstairs and have a mini feast. It was very good, but I am so ready to grill!!! Can't wait to have family and friends over to sit out back and let the kids run and play, BBQ, and eat outside. Granted with as much rain as we've received and they are predicting a rainy April as well, it will probably be August before our backyard dries up. BLAH! Anyway, I got off the subject. My parents came home from their weekend at the Lake early and came by for dinner. Thankfully they stopped by because my mom is a PRO when it comes to carving a turkey. Not that I can't do it, but my mom is the best! Here are some pictures of them playing with the kids. Don't mind the mess in my kitchen, remember we had a turkey dinner, you all know what a mess that is!


Ohhhhhhhh, sleepy (or grumpy) Ian getting held by his Bama (Grandma), the big lop! =)


What's up, PaPa?


"PaPa, wanna fight??"


Chrissi with her Bama singing and playing!


Chrissi loves the boys ball that they "found" on Easter at their Aunt's house. Ok, ok, so maybe I had a little hand in them "finding" that ball, it might have been hidden in my pocket. But it is the coolest little ball ever!! I looks like jacks all meshed together and it lights up. I know, it doesn't take much to amuse me. But how cute are my mom and Chrissi playing with it!!! See, it's entertainment for the entire family!!!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I know exactly what your talking about... that ball ROCKS!!!! LOL
I love all the pics ! I cannot wait for BBQ either, this weather is sucking the life out of me!

Laurie said...

I can't believe how big Chrissi has gotten! Such a big girl! I've gotta learn about this Wii thing. I have friends that have talked about it!

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest kids in the whole wide world, other than my grandkids ha/ha Linda

Jaime said...

I am soo proud of you- you are still blogging, I knew you weren't a quitter!

I love the pix of Brennan making mac n' cheese!

Jaimee said...

Love your update! And LOL on the Wii. We got one this year and I was kind of mad about it at first, then I played it. It's fun and I hate losing at tennis. I become quite competitive at it. Too funny!

-Jaimee