Monday, April 28, 2008

Your not so typical Chrissi pictures

We had a garage sale a couple weeks ago and it was pretty chilly on Friday. When Uncle Greg came over after work I asked him to grab Chrissi a pair of socks so everyone would stop saying that I was "trying to freeze that baby" (ok, so really it was just my Grandma and Mom saying it, but you have to know these two). Being a typical guy, he goes upstairs and just grabs the first pair of socks he can find. RED!!! Nevermind that they completely don't match her outfit, "socks are socks!".

Below is Chrissi in her "hoosier" outfit!!





And then later that night Chrissi decided to pick out her own jammies. And oh did she pick out quite the outfit. Light pink tights and a t-shirt. I tried to persuade her to wear normal pj's, but she is one determined little girl. Why is Greg always around when one of my kids look silly? Hmmmmmmmm...............





8 comments:

Torismom said...

I think you have figured it out, Greg is the fashion-challenged culprit. Please tell him to step away from the cute babies and their clothes. LOL. Don't feel bad, yesterday at Church I realized Tim put Myah's dress on BACKWARDS! The buttons go in the front goofball!

Becca said...

That is exactly what Ella looks like when Dave dresses her! But I must admit - I think they're cute no matter what they're wearing!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Anonymous said...

I think she has great syle sense!!

Robin said...

She should start own Red Sock Society, after all the Red Hat Ladies wear purple also.

Laurie said...

What was Uncle Greg thinking! :) Doesn't matter, she is tooo cute matching socks or not!

Kelly said...

That is the cutest lil' hoosier baby I have seen!

Jaime said...

Why do men think Red socks go with every child's outfit?

Xadie's Journey said...

Dads can be so silly sometimes. I love the "special" pics. Those are fun to look at!