Who in the world gets one whole month to celebrate their birthday? That would be MY MOM!!! Although she is a very thoughtful person and extremely generous, she is kind of spoiled about her birthday. I'm not exactly sure when it went from one day to being the whole month. As mentioned in a previous post (I think), we all pretty much have to do whatever she wants, because it's "birthday month". We had one celebration when we went to garage sales and then out to lunch, another this past Sunday and tonight my parents are coming over for dinner.
The pictures below are from when we went to the Lake a few weeks ago, you know the pictures that I promised I'd post that I never did. Yep, those would be the ones.
Happy Birthday, Mom. Thank you for everything that you do. You have always given us kids (and grandkids) so much time, love, and attention. You have helped us become the extremely close family that we are. We all love you very much!




3 comments:
Thank you for the birthday wishes, Again. This has been one of the best birthday months. I highly recommend a full month, you can fit alot of celebrations in. Ha Ha!
See ya in a few minutes for a continuation of birthday month.
Your Momma seems like a special lady! Happy Birthday Month to her! ;)
I'll miss you when you'r in Florida!!!
Awe I love the last pic!!!!
Post a Comment