Wednesday, April 23, 2008

No I haven't abandoned the blog again

I've just been extremely busy. We leave for Florida next Friday/early Saturday, so that gives me 1 1/2 weeks to get everything ready. I know it seems like a long time, but with three kids it is a bit more difficult than I originally thought.

Part of what is taking so long is getting the kids clothes in somewhat order. The weather has been really screwy in the past couple of weeks. Dramatic changes in the temperature. One day 70 the next 45, so I still haven't made the switch from winter to spring/summer clothes. We are so fortunate to have clothes from my cousin Trisha's girls and Danny's girlfriends, Erika, little girl, but I still have to go through them all and see exactly what will fit. And as mentioned clean out MOST of the warmer clothes. Of course I won't box them all up because you do never know, it could be in the low 50's again next week.

As for the boys, I tried something new this season. I shopped online through Kohls. I had an extra 30% off plus everything was on sale. I made out like a bandit. The only problem is that I ordered the wrong size. The boys practically grew a few inches over night. Yesterday, I took everything back to Kohl's and just returned it. I'm sure that you agree it is easier to return everything than to try to find the exact same items and exchange for different sizes.

They had school spring pictures taken at school today and I'll take pictures when they get home so you can see them in two of their new outfits. Too cute!

Tomorrow is my mom's actual birthday and her and my dad are going to come of for dinner and to watch GREY's!!!! (So excited that is back on FINALLY!!!)

Wish me luck getting everything together in the next week. I'll will definitely add a post below with pictures later today, and do I ever have a lot to post!!!!!!

3 comments:

Xadie's Journey said...

Wow, Florida sounds great. Hope you guys all have a great time!

Kelly said...

Do you still want to meet tomorrow? I totally understsnd if you don't. Just let me know.

Robin said...

Come over to my blog and add some Chrisisms. You can pack later..