As I mentioned, I felt really yucky yesterday. My family is the BEST!!!! They really came through for me. I think it was the first time since I had kids that I was able to have a "sick day". After I dropped off the boys and one of the kids I babysit at school I went to my parents house and my dad watched Chrissi and a little girl that I also babysit so I could sleep. Why did I have to take the boys to school yesterday? Because I forgot to watch the time and they missed the bus for the first time EVER. Told you I didn't feel well. My dad fed the kid's lunch and watched them all afternoon so I could rest. We picked up Papa Murphy's for dinner, it's take and bake pizza for those that have never heard of it and it's the best. After dinner, my mom came by and took Chrissi with her and my brother, Greg, watched the boys so I could rest all evening. I don't know if I've mentioned it, but Jesse's hours have changed and he now works until 8pm (or so) every night.
As you know when you have kids, it is really hard to take a sick day, especially if you are a stay at home mom, so how cool was it that I was able to relax for an entire day. In the evening I laid in bed and read a book while watching the Biggest Loser in peace and quiet. Ahhhhhhhhhhh, it felt good!!!!
I feel much better today. Not 100%, but getting better. I can not thank my Dad, Mom and Greg enough for helping me with the kids yesterday. You guys are the VERY best! Thanks again!
a return to "beautiful"...
9 years ago

3 comments:
Cheri I am so glad you are feeling better. I totally agree, what would we do without our families! My mom has rescued me many times!
Ohhhhh that is soooo sweet!!!
You have an awesome family. Happy to hear you are feeling better.
Post a Comment