I don't usually play these games, but in the spirit of keeping it going and learning more about the people I tag, I'll play.
Here goes...I was tagged by my good friend Jaime at http://www.babysalas.blogspot.com/
So watch out or you might be tagged next!There are 5 rules to being tagged:
1. Link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours.
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself
4. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog
5. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
Hmmm...7 Strange/Weird facts about me...-----------------------------------------------------------
1. For those of you that do not know.....I am a SAHM. That may not be weird or strange to many of you, but NEVER in a million years would I have ever thought that would be me...........let alone a SAHM that babysits other children as well. There are days that I want to go back to work, especial the travel aspect of my old job, but nothing replaces being here with Chrissi all day and being the first to hear about Ian and Brennan's day at school.
2. I love living less than one mile away from my parents. I talk to them (most of the time my mom) at least twice a day! Pathetic........I know.......but can't imagine life any other way!
3. I have been best friends with Kim since I was in grade school. We even survived me moving from North St. Louis to O'Fallon (about 40 minutes away) after we completed 6th grade. That may not seem like a big deal now, but back then long distance phone calls were not included with local service and there wasn't email............can you imagine.......we actually had to handwrite letters and send them via US mail! Also, our parents played a HUGE part........they shuttled us back and forth so we could see each other on weekends.
4. I do not really like animals. (WOW!!! I can already feel the cyber daggers being thrown at me!) I like to look at them at the zoo, but I don't really want to own one...........well maybe a fish.
5. I have always joked that I would love to be in the Mafia. Not because I want to kill people or anything like that, but the power would be AMAZING as well as the money!!!!! (I don't think I could be a lifer, but it would be fun for a bit, in a weird twisted kind of way.) ;-)
6. When I am stressed out I like to play Playstation. While we were waiting to bring Chrissi home (this time last year), I played SSTricky (snowboarding game) for HOURS just killing time and procrastinating.
7. I have been in 3 accidents, all of the cars I drove were blue and all totalled. I will NEVER own another blue car!
I read TONS of blogs everyday, but most people have already done this. So I am only going to challenge one person........my Aunt Robin!!!!! http://abfabgeek.blogspot.com/
a return to "beautiful"...
9 years ago

1 comment:
It's up, come visit.
WW=Weight Watchers, that makes sense.
Post a Comment