Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My daughter thinks/KNOWS she is the boss!!

With Chrissi saying more and more words everyday it is apparent that she is the boss of this house and if you don't know it, my little bossy, cute as a button, sometimes a brat but ALWAYS cute, PRINCESS, will definitely let you know!!!! She loves to tell her brothers to "TOP"....aka STOP when they are doing something that she thinks they shouldn't be. Mind you, I don't have to approve or disapprove of what they are doing, if Chrissi doesn't like it she will put a TOP to it. She also likes to tell them NO. The boys think it is incredibly funny............for now anyway. They also thought it was cute when she started crawling and walking until it had a negative impact on their life, Playstation games, and toys!!! Just wait till she is running after them yelling TOP and NO repeatedly trying to get them in trouble. Because you know that eventually, I am going to tell them to knock off whatever they are doing so Chrissi stops yelling!

I love my bossy little girl!!!!!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Too funny. Where are the pics! :)

Jaime said...

She is adorable, of course- she's the boss.

Tag your it. Check my blog. I am such a dork.