I heard from Carol on Friday. The DNA test is supposed to be completed on Monday and the birthmother will have her interview with the social worker on Friday. Because travel is difficult for the birthmothers in Guatemala, our attorney is going to have her stay in Guatemala City for the week. =)
Carol also emailed me Christina's fostermother's email address. That is sooooooooo awesome!!! I sent her an email just minutes ago.........ok so I speak NO Spanish, so I had my letter translated online. Let's just hope that it translated ok and didn't portray something that I did not say!!! (Or that something that I did mean to say was translated incorrectly!!)
We are sooooooo excited to visit our baby!!!! We leave on Friday and the boys will be taken care of by my brother Greg and my cousin Trisha!!! We KNOW they will be in very good hands while we are gone. Yet, we are still beginning to have upset tummies about leaving them!!!!
Please pray that things go well with DNA and the social worker interview. Also, please pray that the experience is not any more difficult as necessary for the birth mother. We will forever be greatful for the decision that she has made to give Christina up for adoption and offer her a better life!!!
a return to "beautiful"...
9 years ago

1 comment:
Safe travels! We'll be keeping all of you in our thoughts.
Post a Comment