

We arrived LATE Friday night. Saturday morning we went to the Artisan's Market to shop. Our guide was Edwin and he was FANTASTIC!!! We came back to the hotel around noon and decided to eat lunch. I think I had a few bites, b/c I just wanted to walk in the lobby to see if by chance the fostermother was early bringing Christina to the hotel. She wasn't!! So we went back to the room to pace the floor waiting for our phone to ring! Finally at 1:57 we received the call..........they were in the lobby!!!!! We went down to meet the fostermother, translator, and of course Christina!!!! She was sleeping in her foster mother's arms. It took much restraint, but I waited until we were able to ask questions and for the foster mother to fill us in about Christina's schedule. THEN she handed me Christina!!! What an angel!!! She was so cute and cuddly!!! It's been a long time since I've held a 2 month old, and never when it has been our child. Since we were on a trip to visit we were not allowed to take the baby out of the hotel. We stayed at the Marriott, which caters to adoptive families. My mom and dad arrived late Saturday night and unfortunately my dad had the stomach flu, so he could not hold the baby until Monday. We all thoroughly enjoyed spending time with Christina. She is a very sweet baby!!! She loves to be talked to and coo's in return!!! We took about 200 pictures, but I won't bore you with all of them. I will post a few of my favorites!!! It was extremely tough to give Christina back to her fostermother, but I know how much Ingrid and her family love Christina. Ingrid even brought presents for the boys and Jesse and I. That was so sweet!!!! I'm sure I'll be posting more..........it's a good way to fill up the waiting time!!!
(Make sure to look at the Go Cards post for another picture!! )
The baby doll was given to Christina from my Grandma. It's her first baby doll and she LOVED it!!!!! And Jaime, Jason, and Melia gave Christina the Froggy!!
I'm having problems posting more pics...........so more to come!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment