
No updates or anything with the adoption, which is pretty normal. We are getting ready for a fun/semi-busy weekend! Tonight the kids will be attending a Halloween party at their friends house, Maggie and Kohler. They are VERY excited!!! Ian is going to be a motorcyle rider and Brennan will dress as Bob the Builder. I will post pics of them next week in their costumes! Tomorrow we are going to go to New Haven and spend the day with Jesse's sister Sue....and hopefully his other sister Debbie will be able to join us as well. We are planning to go to the pumpkin patch with her. The boys have only been with school and we have yet to buy them pumpkins. It should be a lot of fun!! We haven't all been together since the funeral. And then on Sunday we are going to carve pumpkins!!!!!! I'm sure I'll post pictures of us doing that as well!!! I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!! (Oh yah, and here's another picture of Christina from our visit trip!!!)

No comments:
Post a Comment