Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Update

Ok, so I can't get pics to post!!!UGH!!!!! I'm not doing anything different, but the blogger will not let me upload pictures. I'm going to look into it further.......maybe I have too many on here...........who knows!!! =)

Edited to say:
I just deleted some pics and THEN went into the HELP section (yep, how stupid am I???.....don't answer that!!)..........apparently there are some issues. Hopefully they will be resolved soon and I can post the new pictures!! Anyway, we sent our Power of Attorney to Carol tonight. That has to be authenticated and translated and then we just wait for our DNA to be authorized and then we have to go through family court. If I can ever figure out how to add a link I'll post the exact adoption process to give you a better idea!!! Anyway, I hope I can post the pictures soon, b/c we think she is just ADORABLE!!! And if you didn't receive our email let me know and I'll make sure you get the pics!!!

Cheri

No comments: