.........that we'll know the birthmother's birthdate. Marco, our attorney in Guatemala, "should" know her birthdate today. We will rest easier knowing that information. At least at that point we'll know when we'll be able to get things rolling. I am still hoping to travel in October to visit our little girl. My mom, Jesse and I are "for sure" going........I'm hoping that my dad will be able to go as well. My Aunt Theresa is thinking about going too, which would be awesome!!! It would work out perfect if we could go while Jesse is on vacation in October. Otherwise he will lose a few days pay. With the expense of the adoption we really can't afford to lose any money at this point. The only problem is that we have a wedding the Saturday before his full week of vacation. Unfortunately, if we would have the opportunity to visit our baby we would probably have to miss the wedding. Oh well, no sense in worrying about that yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment