Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Christina's first pictures!!!



Christina was born on July 11, 2006. We received her referral on July 19th at appx. 6:15 pm. Her first medical report showed that she weighed 6lbs 8 oz and was 18.2 inches long (she certainly looked much longer in the pictures though). Ian and Brennan were so excited when we showed them the pictures of "their lil' sister". We made sure to open them all together. We have since received add'l photo's from our agency owner, Carol, who visited Guatemala appx. July 21 - 24. We were so excited to receive video when Carol returned from Guatemala. Christina was not very fond of the flash of the camera, but just as cute as could be!!! Carol also mailed Ian and Brennan each a blanket, a hand painted "puppy" mask, and a picture.......on the back of the picture it was personalized for each boy from Christina. It was soooooo sweet!!! They sleep with their blankets everynight!

Bare with me........I'm normally pretty computer savvy, but still not sure what I'm doing here. I'll attempt to post some pictures!!

No comments: