skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, August 11, 2006
I am SOOOO sad to say..........
We have officially lost our referral of Christina Louise. The birthmother is only 16 1/2 years old, so we cannot proceed with this referral. I pray that this sweet baby will be ok. As you can imagine we are pretty devastated. I will post more later.
1 comment:
Me? A Mom?
said...
I'm so sorry to hear this. I'll keep you all in my thoughts during this hard time.
2:51 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Cheri
View my complete profile
My Blog List
give me a second to think about it...
a return to "beautiful"...
9 years ago
Skylie Smiles
RA Sucks, Sero Negative RA Sucks Even More
10 years ago
Parachuting Without A Net
Family
11 years ago
Me? A mom?
::tap tap:: Is this thing on?
12 years ago
With Six You Get Eggroll
Jo Jo inspired me!
15 years ago
AbFab Geek
Next Trip
15 years ago
From a Teenager to a Toddler
Our Baby!
16 years ago
Midwestern Meditations eMagazine
Adventures in Familyland
A Guate Mama and her Chapina
The Ties That Bind
Melia's Sister IS home! :)
Sisterly Shenanigans
La Familia
Blog Archive
►
2009
(34)
►
September
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(98)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(36)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(5)
▼
2006
(44)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(9)
▼
August
(12)
Adoption Fundraiser
Finally, I think the pics will post!!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Update
Introducing Christina Rebecca
I am SOOOO sad to say..........
Maybe today is the day.......
Christina's most recent pictures!!!!
Where our case is at currently.
One more of Ian and Brennan!
Summer pics of Ian and Brennan!!
Christina's first pictures!!!
This blog was designed by:
Elements used in the design are for personal use only and were created by:
Shabby Princess
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Chadwicks Promotion Codes
1 comment:
I'm so sorry to hear this. I'll keep you all in my thoughts during this hard time.
Post a Comment