First of all, the title of the post says it all. We still give her baths in the sink sometimes. And YES she still fits!! Besides it being easier on our back and faster, let's go with the excuse that we are doing it for the environment. Filling a bathtub full of water or filling the sink? So, for the environmentally conscience out there, I must ask you......why are you not bathing your children that are under three in the sink? (I hope you realize that I am just trying to make myself sound better. For real, we do it because it's easier!)
Check out that wild woman hair. You too can have that do! Sleep with your hair in tight pigtails!
a return to "beautiful"...
9 years ago

3 comments:
Chrissi is so cute!!!!I wish Sky would fit in the sink bescause my back KILLS!!!I don't even want to think about the toothpaste mess...yuck!!!!
She is stink'n cute. Melia fits in the sink- but Dani Poo's in the tub, so no sink for her!!!
Wow, her hair is so long! What a cutie.
Post a Comment