Riding a bike without training wheels has not been something that has
come easy for Ian. But yesterday Brennan came running into the house
yelling that Ian DID IT!!!! With the nice weather today, I was able
to see it myself. WOW!!! It's amazing to me. If you could have seen the tears
when we were working on it last spring, you would have thought
it would never happen. He was just as happy to ride his scooter everywhere.
BUT NOT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! He can keep up with all the others!!!

5 comments:
Way to go Ian! So proud of you.
I just love watching them grow and learning all the fun stuff and of course not so fun stuff (like math for Ian). Love you guys bunches!! Amy-O-Princes
yay, ian!!! i bet he feels like a new little man:)))
cheri, do you know katherine never learned, ha!!!
love,
dani
No way, Dani!!!! I just assumed that he would eventually learn "because everybody can ride a bike". Guess I was wrong. Well, I guess she didn't need to being as cute as she is, I'm sure boys gave her a lift everywhere she needed! =)
Cheri
Aweee.... he is growing up.
Post a Comment