I had some extra cookies from the project that I did with the kiddos that I babysit on Friday so I made my own cookie bouquet for Jesse and the kids. Not too bad for using canned icing and decorating about 20 cookies in 15 minutes!
Did you guys make the cupcakes too? Melia said that you guys made the cookies/cupcakes? The cookies were YUMMY! Loved how they were on sticks too. I want you to show me how to do that kind of stuff!!!!
you did a fantastic job on those, cheri!!! they are adorable, and i know they were yummy:P i hope you all enjoyed them and valentine's day:) love, dani
5 comments:
OMG Martha Stewart would be proud! That looks fantastic! Hope you all had a great Valentines Day.
Did you guys make the cupcakes too? Melia said that you guys made the cookies/cupcakes? The cookies were YUMMY! Loved how they were on sticks too. I want you to show me how to do that kind of stuff!!!!
Yum!They look delish!
you did a fantastic job on those, cheri!!! they are adorable, and i know they were yummy:P i hope you all enjoyed them and valentine's day:)
love,
dani
You need to go pro :-) They look very yummy. I'm so jealous.
Post a Comment