
Our Sweet Ian

Our Sweet Brennan

And Our Sweet Chrissi

"Ewwwwwwwwwwww........kisses!!!!!!!!!"
Seriously, someone farted in this picture. Gotta love 6 year old little boys! (Yah, I know that is not the "PC" word for it, but I think little boys sound absolutely silly saying someone "tooted", so we let them say the "old fashioned" word for it.)

My mom went with me to have the kids pictures taken. While we were in the waiting area she questioned why she was needed. About 2 seconds after we walked into the photography room she knew exactly why she was there!!!! To say that Chrissi was upset is quite the understatement. I LOVE the picture. She is definitely my little spitfire!
I am so far behind and have so much to post, hope to catch up this week!

8 comments:
That last picture is PERFECT!!
OMG That is soooo classic!!!!!!I love it! She is a little spitfire, and the who farted pic is great!!!!Hope to see more of you guys in 2009!
OMG I haven't laughed out loud like that in a long time! Hilarious! I love all the solo pictures! Ian and Brennan are adorable and chrissi looked so beautiful. Too bad she wasn't in a paparazzi mood! :) It's hard being a princess!
I love those photo's- how can you NOT smile!
I am laughing so hard right now, that is just hilarious!!! They are darling!
-Jaimee
what GREAT pics!!!! they are priceless!!!
alex
lol, cheri... that last image is a hoot!!! i'd have to think long and hard about not putting that one above the fireplace:P
happy 2009!!!
love,
dani
We need an update!
Post a Comment