Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Our changing country

This is not going to be a political post because I'm not the most political person. But I hope that today does mark the day for change. I never thought we would see an african american as our president. I love our changing world. And I really do like Obama. What a great day in history for us all to have been part of. It doesn't matter who you voted for, you are still part of history. Embrace it!

2 comments:

dani said...

very nice, cheri:)
love,
dani

Laurie said...

So true! Can you believe our kids will never remember a time in their life when we didn't have an African American President! Now we just gotta get the natural birth citizen thing changed for our Intl' Adoptees so they can be President! :) I think if Bella were President there would be lots of snacks and jumping! LOL