Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chrissi'ism's

Besides running around the house singing her favorite song "The ABC's", this week she has been going around the house singing: "Five Dowar! Five Dowar! Five Dowar FootWOOOONG's". For those of you that aren't sure what that is, she is singing the Five Dollar Footlong's commercial from Subway. It is absolutely adorable.

And the other day we had the tv on and the guy from Brown and Croupen (local ambulance chaser) was on a commercial. Chrissi got a big smile on her face and said, "Wook, Daddy, Santa Cwaus!!!" I guess any man with a white beard is now going to be Santa (her least favorite guy to actually see in person, the thought of him is great........as long as he isn't any where near her!).

These are things that I don't ever want to forget!!!

2 comments:

dani said...

chrissi is just so.darn.cute, cheri!!! i love that age:) i'm so happy you all have her. she hit the big-time when you all were paired with her:D enjoy every second... for as you probably already know, time goes by so quickly.
much love,
dani

Jaimee said...

Oh, that is funny! I got it about the footlongs. One of Diego's first songs was the McDonald's toon...not because we went there a lot, but because they were doing a great job marketing. I guess Subway's marketing campagne is working!

-Jaimee