Chrissi was not really too happy about having her picture taken. Normally at Portrait Innovations they take over 100 pictures. We had exactly 31. On the bottom two pictures I am what is propping Chrissi up. There is a VERY hot drape across me. I was almost wringing wet by the time we got a few shots.
After we had the pictures taken we took them to show my mom at her work. Chrissi was the hit of the doctors office. She cried so hard when we left, kind of a mini fit, because she wanted to stay with BaMa. I am positive that made my mom's day!!!!!












6 comments:
she is gorgeous, cheri!!! who needs 100 to choose from when it's going to be hard enough to pick a favorite from exactly 31;)
they were well worth the wait and the sweat; no???
love,
dani
chrissi looks adorable even if she didnt cooperate.. doesnt it stink though, we get all excited about the pics & the kids could care less
\
alex
They turned out GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot get over how big she is!!!!!
Soooo cute and full of attitude! Love it.
You did better than me. I think my third child had his two year old pictures taken at age four.
What beautiful pics!!
Robyn
Post a Comment