Monday, September 15, 2008

Chrissi cuteness


Coloring is one of Chrissi's most favorite things in the world to do!



This weekend we went to the Lake for a relaxing weekend. My mom had Chrissi in their bedroom Saturday morning and decided to see if she'd cooperate for a few pictures. I think they turned out just absolutely adorable. I know I'm a bit partial, but I bet you'll think the same! =)
Chrissi is so proud of herself, she automatically says cheese (about 30 times) everytime you bring out the camera. Good thing my parents never make their bed at the Lake or we wouldn't have had such a cool backdrop for the picture session. (I know my Dad is cringing while he reads this, because he does not like an unmade bed!)



"I am NOT going to smile for this picture and you can't make me!"



To get Chrissi to lay down for this picture I was laying on the floor in front of her so she would imitate me. It worked.
Well it worked for one picture and then she thought it would be even more fun to come and jump on my back than to lay there staring at me!

9 comments:

Robin said...

What an adorable picture... and you don't look too bad either.

Jaimee said...

Awww, she's such a cutie! I love the pony tails!

-Jaimee

Laurie said...

Too cute! Beds are suppose to be made??? You just get back in them and nobody sees them while we are at work! :)

dani said...

you two are darling, cheri!!! too funny about your dad and the unmade beds; but you are right... the unmade bed made for a lot of chrissi cuteness:)
love,
dani

Ingrid de Franco said...

Qué bebé tan adorable, es toda una escritora. Besos y abrazos.

Ingrid

Anonymous said...

Qué sonrisa tan bella. La modelo hermosa, su mirada tan expresiva. La segunda fotografía cuenta toda una historia... Simplemente HERMOSA.

Walter (walfrapedia.blogspot.com)

Alex and Sam said...

how cute is chrissi... at least youcan get her to smile on que..

alex

Xadie's Journey said...

Those look great! Xadie is kind of starting to be a little camera shy. I swear she rolls her eyes when she see's me pull out my camera.

Kelly said...

She is so freak'in cute!!!!! I love the last pic the best!!!!!!!!! Miss you!