I was at the point that there were things within the house that were driving me absolutely nuts. Since I babysit out of the my house I tend to have kid crap, I mean crafts and stuff, EVERYWHERE!!! The hall closet was a disaster!!! And I had absolutely had enough of the chaos in the toyroom. As hard as I would try to keep it organized it would never last. So now everything has a spot. The only thing allowed in the toy box is stuffed animals and baby dolls, most of the toys are now put in clear plastic containers and labled, even my project stuff that I use with the kids is in the toy room. Try to contain your excitement, but I posted pictures below. It's going to take work to keep it so organized, but I have faith that it will happen.
a return to "beautiful"...
9 years ago

3 comments:
Good job Cheri! The room looks great. The pictures of the kids in the earlier posts are darling.
Mom of me a mom
Are you brave enough to post pictures of the room today? How is the organization holding up?
Oh that looks like BLISSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment