My baby BOY is 6 today!!!!! I just can't believe it. He was so funny last night, I had made brownies for him to share with his friends that I babysit. Well, last night he had one for his snack. Brennan gets this adorable look on his face, kind of like a shy boy that is embarrassed and has a crush on someone all at the same time type look. So he has this look on his face and looks at me and says, "Do you think that maybe the birthday boy could have two brownies tonight?" What? It's not even his birthday. I guess my mom has been talking to him and he thinks that he gets birthday month as well. Hey, now that I think of it he kind of does. He had his kid party at Vetta in June (maybe the end of May), today is his birthday, and this Sunday is all three of the kids family birthday party.
Happy Birthday to you, Brennan. I hope that you enjoy your day. We have big plans and he gets to choose what is for dinner tonight. I'll post more pictures tomorrow about our GREAT day!!! I love you, Brennan.


(On a side note.............today has been a great day so far.........and not just for the birthday boy, but for my other favorite July birthday boy!!! More on that soon!!!)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Brennan!!! You are getting so big!
-Jaimee
happy birthday, brennan!!! cheri he is beautiful:) i'm so happy you all have one another...
love,
dani
I can't believe I just saw him the other day and he already looks older.
Happy Birthday Brennan!
(And congrats to the other July birthday boy!)
Happy Birthday Brennan!!!!! Such a handsome boy!!!
I suck at being your friend. I will call you next week. :)
Happy Belated Birthday!!! He is growing up too fast, soo handsome! :)
Post a Comment