Sunday, July 06, 2008

Happy 4th of July

We had such a fun 4th of July. We always spend the day swimming at Aunt Linda and Uncle Gary's house. Then later we head next door to my parents for dinner and fireworks. It is the best thing in the world to have such a super close family. There isn't a family member that I could not count on for support. Look how much fun we all have together!!!


My super talented cousin, Trisha, doing a backflip.



Mom doing another perfect dive. The funniest thing of the day is that my mom decided to try to do a pike. Well, she ended up looking like she was doing the "running man" in midair while holding her nose of course.



Brennan is tired after swimming so hard. He is such the little swimmer all of a sudden. He can even swim in the deep and go off the diving board!!!



Just a little swimming fun!




Chrissi is having a ball dancing on BaMa's lap. (I'm sure she is sneaking in a chip or cracker or two in between shimmy shakes.)





Brennan and Erika. She is such an adorable pregnant lady..........nothing but belly........BUT, OF COURSE she hid it for the picture!!!



Can you say PRINCESS?? And we wonder why she is so ROTTEN!




My Elyssa and Kiki always look so super adorable. Remember girls, keep those dresses nice for Chrissi.



Me with my Grandma and me with my Bean. It's a running joke with Jesse that the kids won't remember that I was ever there because I am hardly ever in pictures, so he made sure to get a few pics with me in them.




Just chillin' out.



Watch out Grandma's got a gun!!!



We are either hanging out in the pool or at the snack table "ruining our dinner"!!












Chrissi getting major attention as always!!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

I didn't see these! If you update camera's- you can catch you Mom doing the pike while she dives! That is awesome! Great pool!!!

Laurie said...

OMG that looks like sooo much fun! I love big family get togethers!