Monday, July 14, 2008

Chrissi with 2 of her best Girls!

Chrissi loves to play with Dani and Melia. What's really cool is that Chrissi and Dani met several times in Guatemala. That is such a unique opportunity for these two girls to grow up "together". Although the three get along really well, they can also fight like cats and dogs. Below are pictures of the three playing in the toy room.


This silly little monkey sings the song "Watch Out Here I Come" while spinning in circles. The batteries are almost dead. My thought is that when they die completely the toy might have to stay "brokey".



Follow the leader!




Strike a pose, Chrissi!!!! She's getting ready to boogey!!!





Whatcha doing, Melia?



Looks like Dani is having a GREAT time!



Chrissi, is Dani telling you a story?


I LOVE MY GUATE GIRLS!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Chrissi's outfit Cheri. She's a cutie.

mom of me a mom

dani said...

they are all three simply beautiful... i bet they have the best time together:) is chrissi toally confused about the baby having the same name as her little friend, cheri???
love,
dani

Jaime said...

I can't believe Chrissi looks like a big girl next to the newest baby Dani. They are all growing up so quickly!

Xadie's Journey said...

I think it's great you all get to spend time together. Looks like for family is full of artists :-)

Anonymous said...

Those are some great pics!!! Your daughter is sooo cute!