We have had such a busy week and I have TONS of pictures to post. We had the kid's "family" party yesterday and had such a fun day!! At the end of the party my "very different week" began. Ian and Brennan went to the Lake with my parents and my nephews for the WEEK!!!! It sounded cool when my mom called me in the morning yesterday to see if they would like to go. And to say the boys were excited would be a HUGE understatement. So as I'm getting ready for the party and packing 6 outfits for the boys, it hit me how long they would be gone. I am definitely the type of parent that thinks it is good for the mom and dad to be away from their kids. Having said that, I am also the type of parent that gets homesick for her kids pretty quickly. I'm actually quite pathetic!!! Maybe it's because I am with my kids 24/7, but after about two days away, I'm ready to come home. (Granted I am at home and the kids are gone, but you get the point!) So I think that by Wednesday (if I make it that long), I'll be pretty close to tears (if not completely crying like a baby). But this too is healthy and I guess why it is so important to be separated from your kids, it makes you miss them, including the whining and tantrums.
So Chrissi and I are going to have lots of girl time this week. Not too sure what we are going to do. Any suggestions???
a return to "beautiful"...
9 years ago

2 comments:
Aaah I totally understand. I am in Dallas for a week of training and no BELLA! A WEEK! I miss her so much already! Live it up with Chrissi! Big hugs.
cheri, i say do whatever chrissy wants to do:b i totally understand the separation anxiety, though... i have never liked being separated from katherine at all!!!
you girls have a great time:D
love,
dani
Post a Comment