Wow! My FIRST baby is 6 years old. Where have the years gone? Ian was so excited last night that he got to stay up late and play Mario Party 8 with Mommy and Daddy. he woke up bright and early this morning and jumped into bed with my grinning from ear to ear. I am proud to have been the very first to sing Happy Birthday to him (as always). Last year I was going to start a tradition of making the kids a cake the night before their birthday and surprise them with it in the morning. Only problem is that Ian HATES cake. So much for that tradition. Instead tonight will be make your own sundaes. Yummy!!
Today I'm going to drop the boys off with my Dad and go run some errands and get everything ready for his birthday celebration tonight. His cousins, Bradley and Dylan, are going to spend the night tonight and I promised they could have their own Wii party, meaning that Mommy and Daddy won't get to play, well not too much anyway. I plan to get some balloons from the dollar store and I will probably pick him up a few dollar presents. The Wii was the main birthday present, but he has to have something to open on his actual birthday. New coloring books and puzzles from the dollar store are always a hit!
Happy Birthday, Ian! I hope that you have a great day, lots of fun, and another year full of laughter. You are genuinely one of the most sensitive people that I have ever met in my life. You have a heart of gold and look out for everyone around you. I am so lucky to have you in my life. My thoughts today are filled with joy for you today, Birthday Boy. But at the same time my heart does ache for your Birthmother in Guatemala. I hope that in her heart she knows how much you are loved and I hope to someday contact her so she can see the beautiful, sweet, and caring young man that you are.
I love you, E.B.!!!!

6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAN!!
I had a big sundae on my birthday too, with butterscotch, hot fudge and whipped cream. yum.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IAN!!!
cheri,
how blessed you and jesse are to have such a sweetie (actually 3 of them)... i will pray that ian's mother does have peace with the knowledge that he is loved; and i KNOW he is loved:D
i hope you all have a fun and delicious night;b
love,
dani
Happy Birthday Ian !!!!! I wish you a Wii filled evening with all your friends and family! And I hope you know that I decided NOT to crash your party...I really wanted some wii sundaes!!!! LOL I am so insane!
I'm so behind! A big Feliz Cumpleanos to 2 awesome boys! Enjoy your sleepover with your cousins. What fun!
Happy Birthday IAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Be-lated Bday Ian!!!! You are such a cutie! Have a great weekend with your Momma!
Post a Comment