Jesse and his little princess!!
I bet you can't tell these three are related.
Not sure where Ian was, but I do not have one picture of him with Jesse on that day. But the two "babies" are always around, especially if snacks or drinks are involved!
PaPa and Chrissi sharing a snack!
For Father's Day we woke up and made Jesse breakfast. A real HEART stopper that consisted of fried eggs, hash browns, sausage, and bisquits with butter and strawberry jam. What the hell, it's not like we eat a "big breakfast" except for a few times a year. Then Jesse got to spend a lazy morning laying around and watching the history channel, well that was after I made him stop pittling around. Jesse's idea of pittling is a few loads of laundry or just cleaning in general. (I know, I know........I'm a SUPER lucky girl!!!)
That afternoon we went over to my brother Danny's and his girlfriend Erika's house for a fish fry. My parents had been on vacation the previous week and spent it at the Lake. I think it was the Monday before Father's Day they (my brothers and my dad) caught over 35 fish, absolutely their record. So we played Bolo, washers, and had a HUGE fish fry. Along with the fish we had all of the traditional sides you would expect, corn on the cob, cole slaw, onion rings, and french fries. Again, another heart stopper!!
It was a great day!!!

3 comments:
How cute! I love Chrissi's ponytails. Hope Jesse had a wonderful father's eday!
Damn I missed it!!!! That sounds soooo good. Cute cute pics She is getting so big. I miss you guys , we need to get together SOON> I am in FL next week YAY SOOOOOO we need to play and I MEAN SOON!!!! Cut the crap and come play with us. LOL
cheri,
that sounds like a great father's day to me from the yummy breakfast to the fish fry i love holidays they always require eating awesome (not-so-good-for-you) food:b
your photos are so sweet. i can't believe how long chrissi's hair has gotten (her dog ears are precious)!!!
love,
dani
Post a Comment