Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Where has January gone

The month has flown by!!! We had a wonderful Christmas. The boys and Chrissi loved everything they got. We were suprised that Chrissi actually like opening her presents more than we thought she would. Santa brought her a V-Tech train that she loves. She loves to dance to all of the music. She also got lots of babies. She is not the "Nicest" to her babies, but at least she is starting to play with them more than cars. YEAH!!!!

Brennan and Ian's favorite Christmas presents were probably their Playstation Games. That's probably all that Santa needed to bring and they would have been happy. They were ultra spoiled this year and got lots and lots! Brennan loves to eat.........and look at cookbooks. It is quite strange for a 5 year old to be into cookbooks so much, but he is. He actually always looks at cookbooks at his Aunt Sue's and borrows them from my mom. So Santa brought a cookbook this year. He loves to look at it. Granted he hasn't cooked out of it yet because, (in a southern drawl), "I caaan't! My hands are tirrred." Cracked me up!!! We saw my Aunt Linda at Target before Christmas and she asked Bren what else he wanted besides games......he said, "Maybe food." So Santa brought all of the kids PB&J sandwiches. That was a huge hit after they opened presents. And Jesse and I loved it as well.........gave us time to clean up and start getting ready to leave for the day! Ian really likes his games and also his board games. I love when he wants to play board games with me. It gives us a chance to sit down and have one on one time!!!!! It's awesome. He i really competitive so he HATES to lose, but I am trying to teach him that is just part of playing games.

I'm going to be updating my blog with more posts, but don't count on too many pictures. My laptop is completely on it's last leg. Hopefully within the next few months we can buy another. But for now there will mostly just be post's minus pics. I guess that is better than what I've been doing, huh!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great Christmas! I keep meaning to take a few minutes and shoot you an e-mail from work. That's just the way my life has been lately.

Robin said...

Yeah! You are back!!